I have been blogging now for only a few month, but it has been a wonderful experience so far. I just want to thank all of my followers, and readers from all around the world. Thank you to Ajoobacatsblog for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I have seen many people among my blogs get nominated, and I’m happy to be apart of this family now!
11 Questions Asked By My Nominator
- What inspired you to blog?
I decided to write my blog because I wanted to give people a real enlightenment when it comes to books. In my book reviews I don’t hold back, even if it is harsh. People should know what they are about to read.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love it when people are visiting my blog, and finding out new things, especially when I haven’t posted in a few days. It makes me feel like I have done something right.
3. What’s your favourite blog?
I am very new to blogging, but one blog that I have always followed since middle school is the Post Secret blog. There is never a Sunday that goes by that I’m not anxiously awaiting the new secrets that have been released. It is something so simple as that that have made people want to live, and I’m happy to say I live in a world that has allowed a blog like that to exist.
4. How do you choose books to read?
The way that I choose to read book is a little weird. When I am at a book store I will look at all of the covers and decide which one looks best, then I will read the synopsis on the inside cover or back of the book. If from there I decide it looks good I will read the last paragraph of the book. It takes a lot for me to decide that I like a book, and not all books make it to the final round of choosing, but a lot have.
5. What’s your favourite book genre and why?
So I know this is a little cliche, but I love romance novels. It all started when I read the Fifty Shades novels. Yes, I know those weren’t the best to start out with, but they were my first, and they opened up a whole new world of books.
6. What’s your favourite TV serial?
I am addicted to many shows, but I absolutely love Once Upon a Time. I am a big Disney nerd, so this show just fuels my insanity. Captain Swan forever ❤
7. What’s your favourite movie?
There is one movie now a days that I can always go to and watch. Austenland, is a wonderful movie, and novel. I watched the movie first and fell in love, and fell in love even more once I read the book.
8. Who do you think should play you if they made a movie about your life?
I have had many people tell me that I look like Ginnifer Goodwin, and her personality I just like mine, so I think should would be a great pick to play me.
9. Who should play your romantic interest in this movie about your life?
Oh my gosh, can I please have Tom Hiddleston?!
10. What’s your most memorable read?
I remember in High school that I read Burned by Ellen Hopkins. I bought it and finished it in 6 hours. I cried for most of the book, and sat in a dark room just trying to decipher what I had read. This book has stayed with me for a very long time, and even when the sequel finally came out all those emotions came flooding back.
11. Who is your favourite stand up comedian/comedienne?
I don’t really do comedy, or watch it, but I have seen a few things from Dane Cook, and they were good…
11 Blogs I nominate for The Liebster Award
10. The Bookgasm
My 11 Questions For My Nominees
1. What was the first book you ever read?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What’s your favorite place you have traveled to?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is your favorite hobby?
6. What’s your favorite quote?
7. What Harry Potter house are you a part of?
8. What fandoms are you a part of?
9. What is your favorite tv show?
10. What is your least favorite movie?
11. What do you love/hate the most about Disney?
RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
1st Rule – Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2nd Rule – Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3rd Rule – Answer the 11 questions, given to you by your nominator.
4th Rule – Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
5th Rule – Must inform the bloggers that you nominated their blog for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
6th Rule – Create your own 11 questions for your Nominees to answer.