I want to thank ibookblog2 for the nomination. I also want to say that I finished this months ago and just realized that I never pushed the publish button! I’m a horrible person, but am still grateful for the nomination!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1.What is your favorite disney or Pixar movie?
I am partial to a few movies, my favorite princess movie is a tie between Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Tangled. My favorite regular Disney movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. My favorite Pixar movie is Up.
2. How old were you when you first started your blog?
I started my blog this year, but I was 23, and have now luckily turned 24!
3.What is your favorite quote/poem?
My favorite poem of all time is Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe. My favorite quote is: “She reads books as one would breath air, to fill up and live.
4. Quick! What is the first word that pops into your head?
5. Do you think bow ties are cool?
Bow ties will forever be cool. Even when they are taken off for the last time and dropped onto the floor along with the shattering of my heart.
6.Which book caused you the most emotional damage or gave you the most feels?
Burned by Ellen Hopkins. I read that book in high school and finished it in one day. It scared me for life, and then the author went and wrote a sequel. I thought I was going to be able to finish it fast, but it hurt so much to read it took 3 months.
7. What is something you want to accomplish this summer?
I want to get a new job.
8. Have you ever tried a coke from Mexico?
No I have not, but I also don’t drink soda.
9. What is you favorite song?
My all time favorite song is Only Hope by Mandy Moore
10. Would you rather wish from a dandelion, shooting star, or at 11:11?
I have always wish at 11:11, but a shooting star is more rare.
3. Book Owly
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. What’s your dream job?
5. Least favorite book?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
7. Favorite celebrity?
8. What is your reason for waking up in the morning?
9. Do you have any tattoos?
10. Last, but not least, Are you a writer/ what do you like to write?
Thanks so much to everyone that follows my blog! You all are truly amazing :]