Hello all! I stumbled upon a post that I did about a year ago on Facebook, and thought that it would be so much better to share it with you all here on my blog! And of course tag some people here as well to see what their list looks like!
So today I am creating my Forever Book Tag!
What to do: In your status, list 10 books that have stayed with you forever, or at least since you have read them ;]. Don’t take more than a few minutes, and don’t think too hard. You don’t have to justify why you are choosing these books. They don’t have to be great works of literature, just books that have affected you in some way. Show others what books mean the world to you. Tag a few friends, and include me so I can see your list.
Hopefully this makes it around to others…
(These are in no particular order)
1. Burned by Ellen Hopkins
2. Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
3. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
5. Inferno (The Divine Comedy) by Dante Alighieri
6. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
7. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
8. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
10. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Here is who I tag! Thanks for playing along :]