I would just like to start off by stating that I really do love you fellow bloggers so much. You all are pretty much amazing to me and I don’t know what I would do without you. Now, I would like to thank they of so wonderful bloggers T.K. Lawrence at Read It or Not Reviews and Booklovercircumspect4 for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award! I literally got one nomination one day and started the set up on my computer to publish it and then got another nomination the next day, so I’m doing both together!
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
4. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
5. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
6. Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
SPOILER ALERT: CAUTION if you have not read Allegiant by Veronica Roth!
The Original Questions:
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
I would love to meet Walt Disney. As a bunch of you know I have been working with the Walt Disney Company for almost five years now. I would want to know everything about what he wanted for the Florida Expansion and if we lived up to his expectations and what he would want to change about it.
2. What is your favorite book and why?
My favorite novel is Burned by Ellen Hopkins. This novel has been with me for seven years now and has made a huge impact on my life with my past, present, and hope to be future.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
My favorite character of all time would have to be Will Herondale. I know, I know, you all have heard this a million times, but I’m sorry. He is my everything and you can’t find anything bad about him! He embraces his flaws and you love him even more for those flaws. The perfect man!
1. What is the book or series with the most complex world that you’ve read?
That would be the world of Shadowhunters written by Cassandra Clare. I thought before that I had read plenty of book with complex worlds, but Clare takes it to another level, even to the point where she released a Shadowhunter Codex so that Readers would understand the manual that the characters have to live by. She takes this world to another level allowing readers not just to see one generation of Shadowhunters, but multiple generations that have are intertwined for forever.
2. What’s one book ending that you loved?
There are way too many book endings that have been wonderful to me, how am I supposed to choose one! Fine if I had to choose one I think that would be… The Jewel by Amy Ewing. It is such a roller coaster ending with the best twists and turns that has you freaking out the entire time!
3. What’s one book ending that you couldn’t stand?
The ending that I have recently been subjected to endure is one that I say humorously because she knows just how pissed off her readers are is the ending to Wet by Stacey Kestwick. I pretty much wanted to throw my Kindle across the room. I was reeling for days afterward with just how angry I was, but thankfully she released the prologue to the next book on her Facebook and now I am sated and waiting for book number two!
Book Lover’s Questions:
1. What book have you read that made you want to travel to the place in the book?
Too many books have created these words that we would all love to live in, but I wold have to say I would love to go to Hogwarts. I think we all would. I want to study witchcraft and the dark arts, and everything that all my favorite characters have gotten to do and I didn’t.
2. What was the last book that you read that you absolutely could not finish or was a major struggle to finish?
This book was one that I actually finished this week. It is Doing It For Love by Cassie Mae. Don’t get me wrong, the book was good, but it just took me forever to finish it. This book is literally my marriage. Now when I read a book I want to escape my real world and this one just kind of shoved me back into my reality and everything that I was missing and every single conversation me and my husband has ever had about sex, bills, and love. It really wasn’t bad, but for me it was extremely hard to stomach and finish.
3. What was the last book that you read that you refused to put down unless there was a dire emergency?
Lately I have read many books that have had me up until 2am reading them, but the most recent that had me in such a twist that I literally did NOTHING all day was City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. If you’ve read it then you know how thick it is. 725 Pages thick. The morning that it was released I waited outside of Barnes and Noble to buy it. Went home and read. I had the whole day off, planned that way, so that I could read. All I did was read. I only stopped to make food. I took it to the bathroom with me, and even ate while reading it. Yes that is a horrible isn since you could get food on the book, but I needed to read it. I started at 9:30am and finished at 10pm. One day to read one of the best finishes to a series that I have ever read.
1. What is something, not necessarily that you regret, but wish you could do over?
2. Why do you like to read? And don’t just say because it’s fun! Make it mean something!
3. Who is your person?
6. The Review
My nominations here have been hand selected as my top blogs. These guys get me through the day when I just can’t pick up a book. Thank you guys for keeping me sane! :] Lastly, I just want to thank all of you readers again for checking out my blog and spending the time to read the things that I post.