I would like to start with thanking Veda at Bookzillan Society for nominating me for this award. This isn’t one that I have done before so I am delighted to be a part of it! I always feel weird giving facts about myself, but I love answering questions and asking questions so this should be fun! :]
So let’s start with the rules:
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you!
Tell us 11 facts about you.
Answer the questions set up for you.
Nominate 11 people and make questions for them.
Facts about myself…. Maybe?:
1. I’m 5’2, but I wear a size 8 shoe. I know, big feet right!
2. I am procrastinating on packing even though I move tomorrow.
3. When I change the volume o the TV is has to be in intervals of 5.
4. I’m extremely afraid of ducks. Never trust a duck.
5. It takes a lot to get me drunk, and I mean ALOT.
6. I sucked my thumb until I was 12. This year I have read 122 books so far! Yay!
7. I hate my body. I always have. Iv’e never been the “typical” beauty.
8. I’m addicted to Sweet Tea.
9. I am an UF and LSU fan, which made this last Saturday’s game really fun, but hard to watch lol
10. I tried to wear contacts once, but realized I looked, and felt better, wearing my glasses.
11. Last, but not least, I cry during the Tangled part of Celebrate the Magic at Magic Kingdom.
Questions for me? Why not!:
1. Infernal Devices or Mortal Instruments and why?
Infernal Devices. I’m not going to go into this much because I have literally said it in almost every post but, Will Herondale. That is all.
2. What is your dream university you would like to attend? (include the location)
I actually went to my dream university and it turned out to be everything I hoped for and dreaded. I ended up loving the atmosphere for reading and writing, but hated the classes and how unfair they were. I wrote a 120 page paper and got a 72. I left right after that and went to community college and UCF and couldn’t have been happier :]
3. How long is your hair?
Ha! My hair is around an inch and a half on top and an inch on the sides. My husband wants me to grow it out enough to where I can put it in a small ponytail >:[
4. Are you good at cooking for yourself?
Yes I am! My favorite dish to make is Homemade sweet and Sour Chicken with White Rice. It is the best.
5. Do you like doing art? If so, what kind?
I used to do a lot of art. I did drawing and painting, but have stopped for many years. I prefer to continue to work with my words though.
6. Which District would you be in? (from the hunger games)
I have no idea so I’m going to choose a random number, let’s go with 6, what District is that…? Transportation. Eh not bad. I have no idea what I would do there, but sure. Let’s go with that!
7. When was the last time you were jealous about some thing?
I try not to be jealous, but at work right now I have friends who are getting higher in their careers before I am, but I’ve been with the company longer. I know it is because of my location and there is not a whole lot I can do about it, but it just really sucks.
8. What musical instrument do you like best?
I played the piano for 5 years, so I would say that one. It’s nice and peaceful and beautiful to listen to.
9. What is your favorite book-turned-movie?
I hate books turned movies, but my favorite would have to be The Last Song. I think that movies works the best because Nicholas Sparks wrote it with the knowledge that he wanted it to be a movie and wrote it so that Miley Cyrus would be playing the main character. It is also one of my favorite novels lol
10. When was the last time you stood up to someone/something?
I stand up for a lot of things, but standing up to someone is hard for me. I have a big fear of failure and if I can’t standup to someone without looking weak then I would think that I failed to get my point across, so I just don’t.
11. What historical event upsets you the most?
Anything involving the assassination of a president. I think there are many conspiracies about what happened,but I always believe that the government did it. I know people kill other people all the time, but you have to be really skillful to get to a president, well now a days at least.
Now my questions for you!:
So for this part I got super lazy because I actually have to pack now and don’t have much time left in the day and am suer tired, so I tok old questions form previous posts that I either asked or were asked of me. Here you guys go! :]
1. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
2. Would you rather read a standalone or a series?
3. Who are your top 3 auto-buy authors?
4. How many books do you own?
5. What keeps you waking up every morning?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. Why do you blog?
8. Do you have any unpopular bookish opinions?
9. What’s your favorite quote?
10. Do you eat or drink while reading?
11. One book at a time or several at once?
1. Just Read
3. Love N Books
If you have made it this far in this post then I applaud you because I am beyond tired and am about to fall sleep. Thank you all or being wonderful and if I tagged you enjoy this fun award! :]