Thank you, thank you, thank you to the totally awesome Erin at Breathing In The Pages for this nomination! I love awards and the fact that we get to learn so much about our fellow bloggers. It brings this community together in such a positive way! :]
1. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
2. Nominate some bloggers who put sunshine in your day
3. Write 11 questions for them to answer
My Questions to Answer:
1. What is your favorite part of a book? Why?
I love the middle of the book. Beginnings are always awkward and weird, some can make a great impression, but most fizzle at first then turn out amazing. Ending are ok. I’m not a fan of ending because normally I will read the end of the book first. I love the journey, not the destination.
2. Do you eat or drink a specific food when you read?
I love drinking tea when I read. Eating food while reading is almost a sin. I mean who wants food in their pages?!
3. Do you count a book by it’s pages or by it’s words(do you pick a book because of the number of the pages or the quality of words?
I never choose a book by how big or small it is. I have read shit for books that are 20 pages, and ones that are 500 pages. It is always about the content.
4. Does music influence your concentration?
It does not. It does when I’m writing, but not when I’m reading.
5. Have you ever been outside of your own country?
I have! I have traveled to Ireland and London before and would love to go back!
6. What is your favorite genre of book to read?
I’m into YA, but I LOVE Romance novels now. They are literally my life ❤
7. What is one thing you absolutely have to do when you get ready for something?
Um… get ready for something… not really sure how to answer that, like getting ready to go out I do nothing. It’s what ever, but getting ready for work or to do something at work I normally like to drink water because it gives me a time to pull my thoughts together before headed to the floor with massive amounts of people.
8. If you could live without one thing, what would it be? Why?
I could live without soda. I haven’t had it in 3 years and don’t plan to go back to it.
9. What is one quote that inspires you?
That. That is difficult. There are too many, but one that I love is:
It is my favorite quote from A Walk to Remember.
10. What is your favorite past time?
Besides writing and reading I love binge watching tv shows on Netflix. Who ever though that this could be a possibility?! In love ❤
11. What is your favorite love story?
That is asking too much of me lol. I have so many, but I love love love Will and Tessa, you all know that!
Your Questions to Answer:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What do you do on with your free time?
3. Use one word to describe yourself.
4. What are your favorite tv shows to watch?
5. Favorite movie?, Favorite Color?, Favorite Food?, Favorite kind of shoe to wear?
6. Do you take naps?
7. What is your spirit animal?
8. Have you ever been in love?
9. What is your dream job?
10. A book you used to love, but now hate. Also, what book did you used to hate, but now love.
11. And Lastly. Did you know that you are absolutely amazing? :]
So this is where things get a little different. So over at Every Book You Need to Read and More, there are two wonderful ladies who run that blog, Amy and Nikki. Nikki has a little bit of a rough week last week. At one point she decided that she didn’t want to be a part of the blog that she so wonderfully worked on. This broke my heart. I read her goodbye post at 5:30 in the morning and wasn’t just confused, but was angry.
But then I took a step back and look at my own journey with my own blog. At a certain point in time at the beginning of my blog I just got so discouraged and didn’t want to do it any longer. I just felt like I didn’t matter any more, but just kept pushing forward. What I am happy to say though is when Nikki posted her goodbye post, her readers told her just how much she meant to them. She was truly the sunshine in their lives.
So this is my nomination for you Nikki. So that you know just how much you mean to all of us. I know you have had a hard time, but know that we appreciate everything that you do for us. I remember that the first ever post I read from this blog was one that you wrote. It was your review for The Heir by Kiera Cass and I was so sad that you didn’t like it, but was so please with the conversation that we had about it. You pay attention to such great detail, and don’t get me wrong, Amy does as well, but your the one that needs the love right now! I also love the fact that you are a huge Cassandra Clare fan just like me! I’m so angry that I didn’t know this before though, but am so happy for it now! 😀
Check out these two awesome posts from the lovely Nikki:
Thank you for all that you do for us Nikki, and you too Amy! You both are amazing and even though you may think no one needs you Nikki, I do. I need someone who shares the same passion as I do. Thanks so much for making my day brighter and for being my sunshine! :]