First let’s do some thanks. So Thank you to T.K. Lawrence at Read It or Not Reviews for nominating me for this award. It has been a while since I have done one of these and love being able to participate in things like these.
1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts about Me!
For these facts I have decided to let you into the world that is my husband and I!
- We did karate together when we were ten. We only found out about it after a year of dating.
- We hated each other in high school and I had a No Contact Contract against him.
- My husband lets me pop his pimples.
- The first time he said I love you was during sex, and I totally chocked and didn’t say it back. Lame. I know.
- My husband LOVES Tangled ❤
- We adore horror films.
- He bought our dog Lexi for my 21st birthday.
- He loves to spoil me, just not with books -.-
- I am the big spoon.
- He proposed at Port Orleans Riverside with my mothers wedding ring.
- He chose when we were to be married – Little Church of the West, Sept. 16th, at 2pm. The same date, time, and place my parents got married.
What I have to answer!
1. In addition to blogging, do you enjoy writing?
Do I love writing? Hm….. Considering I have a BA in Creative Writing I would hope so. lol
2. Do you read popular books? Why?
I do read some popular books, that being said I think a popular book is one that lots of people are recommending, but then again I also read the traditional popular books as well. Why? Well if they weren’t good they would be popular, but funny enough the traditional popular books I have come across on my own and have blindsided by awesomeness each and every time lol.
3. Would you rather be a demigod (Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan), witch/wizard (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling), an immortal Fae (Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas), a hobbit, elf, or dwarf (Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien), a Shadowhunter or a Downworlder (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare), a Young Elite (The Young Elites by Marie Lu), a Rider (Eragon by Christopher Paolini), or a Peculiar (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Why?
Shadowhunter. Every day of my life shadowhunter! Why? Do I need a reason?! They are Shadowhunters! 😀
4. If you could explore any fictional world, which world would you explore? Why?
Every time I am asked this question I always choose something different, so this time I would have to say that I would love to live in the world of Harry Potter, post war era.
5. Favorite non-fiction book?
The Year of Magical Thinking.
6. Blogging/reading/writing, etc. new year resolutions?
Everything that I have done with my blog makes me happy, so no changes for the new year, but I would love to be able to do something that gained some more followers, don’t know what yet. Reading – I wanted to read ALL the books! Writing – I hope next year to finish my novel. That is my goal. Finish it, finally!
7. Do you have a pet? Dog, cat, fish, etc.?
My baby girl Lexi. She is an Old English Bulldog ❤
8. Favorite artists or songs?
My top two favorite bands are Papa Roach and Fall Out Boy, but my favorite genre is Country music. So I’m all over the place when it comes to music lol
9. What do you do to prevent boredom during a long car ride?
Music. Lots and lots of music. Oh, snacks too!
10. Are you an introvert or extravert?
Both. At work everyone thinks I’m an extravert, but at home if you saw me I am a total introvert.
11. What would your dream day look like?
Not being tired at all, waking up early and spending the day reading and writing, watch the most amazing movies, and then having my husband cook dinner and have a bubble bath and then stay up late watching movies and cuddling. Wait…. I do that every week… lol
Who I want to nominated!
1. Book Boodle
10. Book N’ Calm
11. Cross Talk
My questions for you!
- Are you a night owl or a morning bird?
- Do you keep secrets? Or are you an open book?
- Favorite genre of movie, and favorite movie in that genre.
- Do you ever get readers block? How do you fix it?
- Last book to make you stay up until you finished it.
- Why do you blog?
- What are your plans for the holidays?
- Do you like to dress up or down?
- Favorite place to read.
- What is your favorite place to people watch?
- What is one of your favorite books you have read this year?