Hey guys! It has been a while since I have done one of these! Sorry if I have seemed distant lately but am reading tons! :]
Thank you to the wonderful Imogene from Amidst the Pages for nominating me for this award ❤ You are awesome!
How this thing works:
1. YOU MUST THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
2. LIST THE RULES AND DISPLAY THE AWARD.
3. ADD SEVEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
4. NOMINATE HOW EVER MANY OTHER BLOGGERS (THIS IS A FLUCTUATED NUMBER FOR EVERYONE AND I HAVE SEEN DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF NOMINEES EVERY TIME) AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THEIR NOMINATION!
Who want’s to know things about me?!
So for this round of facts I want to talk to you all about my favorite fandom, well one of them at least! I am a super huge Doctor Who fan. Here are something that make me a total nerd about this Fandom! :]
- Don’t care what any of you all say. I will love Rose until the very last day. She is perfect and made the Doctor who he is today.
- Don’t you DARE skip nine. Who ever though that that was ok is a fucking idiot.You skip nine, you skip the first half of rose, and meeting Jack! Like no.
- My favorite episode is ‘The Girl in the Fireplace’ ❤ Amazing to watch someone fall in love with the Doctor who wasn’t one of his companion.
- The scariest monster of them all are the Weeping Angels. I hate statues now.
- I would drop everything to run away with the Doctor, and my husband is ok with this.
- I love ten the most. And out of companion I hate Martha, Amy, and Clara the most.
- And now the hardest fact of them all. I stopped watching this latest season because it was getting too ridiculous. It wasn’t Doctor Who to me anymore. Now don’t get me wrong. I will be watching the hell out of the Christmas episode. I need me some River ❤
5. Harbour Wave