I just want to say thank you to the wonderful Lauren over at Driftinglexi for nominating me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award! Clearly she knows just how much of a fan girl I actually am lol. You all should check out her awesome blog! :]
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Last book you absolutely loved?
I’ve loved a lot of books this year, but the last one that I read that made me stupid happy was Some sort of Happy by Melanie Harlow.
2. A book you’d like to reread?
I have contemplated rereading Bad Intentions by Nacole Stayton. It broke me and truthfully every day things make me think of this book. I want to reread it so that I can see if it still has that kind of hold over me.
3. A book you want to have read before the end of 2015?
There are a lot of books on my TBR for this month, but I really want to finish Enticing Violence by Theresa Jones.
4. Favourite couple in a book you have read this year?
Shit. That’s hard. I have met so many new couples this year, and I can’t just choose one, so I’ll choose two. Malec ❤ because why not, I mean they have a baby together now! Second is Adaley and Ryle from Bad Intentions. ❤ Forever breaking my heart.
5. Is there a particular author whose books you read when you were younger who now reminds you of your childhood, if so, who?
I read the Artemis Fowl series when I was in middle school and the other day when I was rearranging my library I felt the nostalgia from these books just oozing off the pages.
1. What book are looking forward to most in 2016?
2. Least favorite book of this year?
3. What is one new author you were introduced to this year?
4. Any new fandoms you became a part of?
5. What is you favorite holiday movie?
Who I Nominate!