Well with summer being basically over here in Florida this is the perfect tag to start off fall! Thank you Read It or Not Reviews and Thebookishkhaleesi for tagging me and letting me show more of my love for books!
1. Show a book with a Summery cover.
When I think of covers that are Summer I think Sarah Dessen.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a Summer vacation!
The one place that I would absolutely love to go on a summer vacation to is Idris. I would love to be surrounded by shadowhunters all day long. We could go to the lake, shopping, visiting fellow Shadowhunters. I could see where all my favorite characters live… Can this be a real thing…?
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose?
Truthfully whatever I am reading at that time. I would finish a novella way too quickly, and I always bring more than one book with me on vacation as well as having my kindle app accessible on my phone.
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
This summer I found a series of book by Rachel Van dyken and these two books have made my summer. They are fun loving contemporary romance novels and made me fall in love with this author so much more.
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
Will Herondale. No questions asked, but it wouldn’t be in the day time. I hate the beach. I live in Florida and hate the beach. I know crazy person here, but I do love the beach at night. Walking along the sand and ocean under the stars. Perfection.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional side kick do you pick?
Adrian Ivashkov. If you haven’t read anything by Richelle Mead you should. Vampire Academy is amazing even though it is breaking my heart right now. Bloodlines is one that I have neglected to start but can’t wait till I do!
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you tag?